Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Luck of the Irish...

March 10, 2012
Dublin, OH

St. Patrick's Day Parade
This entire day was extremely fun. I have never been in any kind of position to have earned or been given a special parking spot. Can you imagine my excitement when I pulled up and saw this? Sure they had them for all of the participants, but I didn't care. This one was just for me.


My Bug was such a sport and got all dressed up as a leprechaun. At first he wasn't sure about the idea and then he got to see the costume and decided it wasn't such a bad idea after all. Both the kids and the adults thought he was pretty cute...something that was not missed on Bug. He loved all the attention.

Thanks goes out to my hubby for being our parade route driver.

Special Thanks goes to Tansky Toyota for sponsoring me in the parade and the use of a GREEN truck, very appropriate for a St. Patrick's Day parade don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment