Monday, May 21, 2012

A bit of bling


It isn't so much that I have  felt the need for a crown to feel fulfilled in life...in fact it was a surprise that I decided to jump into the pageant arena. Later it was was even a bigger surprise how excited I got knowing I had a crown coming my direction.

Then I saw it :)
 
I was beyond excited! I let my babies try it on first (I wasn't being kind or generous but seriously trying to not act like a little girl)...

Here are the fun goodies that came with it...

This was the first time I was able to try everything on...
 
I felt great, beautiful, magnificent, a force to be reckoned with.
Let me set the record straight. I KNOW WHO I AM! I didn't need a crown to tell me what I already know...
"I know I'm somebody 'cause God don't make no junk!"


I truly believe that each of us deep down, no matter what we believe religiously, knows that we are daughters of the King, the Most High God. No crown can replace that...

but it sure was fun to try on.









No comments:

Post a Comment