Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Diamond Sponsor

I am thrilled to announce my first sponsor...and not only that but my first DIAMOND sponsor. 



Thank you ProcessModel, Inc. for your support of Ohio's Outstanding Mom. 

As a person who owns my very own business I find it important to make the best decisions I can. Decisions that will help my company and improve what we do. What if you were able to make better decisions?


"ProcessModel is a process improvement company. We use award winning software, superior training, and acclaimed model building services to help companies of all sizes dramatically improve business processes in record time." (direct quote from site)


Click on the logo above and spend a few minutes on their website. You may just find the answers to some of your very own business questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment