Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dino Palmieri

I would love to introduce my GOLD sponsor!
Dino Palmieri Salon & Spa


I would gush about this company anyway for their gracious support of Ohio's Outstanding Mom...but now I get to gush because I had a FABULOUS experience. I know the atmosphere of a salon is really a lot like getting to know someone new. You either love it or you don't, you feel comfortable or...well you get the idea.

The first thing that caught my attention was how much my stylist loves her job. I quickly found out how true that really was. I loved the fabulous crew of the Dino Palieri Salon. I was able to watch for quite awhile - by the time I left I looked like a million bucks and I knew I would trust my hair to any of the employees at this particular salon. The atmosphere was light and fun. They have a mixture of personalities that seemed to really fix their mix of clients. It was comforting to listen and see that most of the people making themselves at home in each chair were return customers...that is always a good sign.

They happily take appointments but walk-ins are always welcome. Give them a call! I know I will be back plenty during the next few months and I am already planning on taking my little girl for her first trim here.

Click on either of their logos for their information.

No comments:

Post a Comment